Side Window Vent
Ventvisor Low Profile Deflector 4 pc.
Ventvisor Low Profile Deflector 4 pc.; Low Profile; Smoke; Modified Acrylic;
- WARNING CA Proposition 65 Message: WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
- Allows Fresh Air To Circulate; Removing Stale Air And Odors
- Reduces Interior Wind Noise And Mirror Fogging
- Cools Off Interior When Parked In Sun
- Custom Made; Precision-Engineered To Fit Each Vehicle
- Available In Dark Smoke Matte Black Finishes
- Lowest Profile Ventvisor On The Market Today
- Creates A Factory-Installed Seamless Appearance With Subtle Style
- Lets Fresh Air In And Keeps Rain Out (Rain Guard)
AVS Low Profile Ventvisor has the smallest profile of side window deflectors available. By utilizing either In-channel or Outside Mount design (varies by application) AVS Low profile side window deflectors maintain the sleekest look for your vehicle while still allowing fresh air to circulate and not letting the weather outside your comfort. Made in the USA with a Limited Lifetime Warranty.
In 1935, Auto Ventshade invented the Ventshade -a device originally mounted above automobile windows to keep the rain out and let the fresh air in-which gave rise to the invention of Ventvisor and the side window deflector category. Auto Ventshade is a U.S. manufacturer of aftermarket and OE automotive accessories. The company specializes in quality products utilizing TS standards with on-site design and tooling resources. Known for providing style, protection, and comfort, Auto Ventshade manufactures other high-quality automotive accessories, including Bugflector II and Aeroskin hood protection, light covers, moonroof deflectors and more. Choose AVS to stay Ahead of the Curve.
All Products that requires LTL Freight will be shipped for free. Be aware The Buyer is Responsible for all Return LTL Freight cost.
Before we get into specifics, let us be clear on our shipping “philosophy”:
- We want to get things to you as quickly as humanly possible
- To keep things simple, we offer Free Shipping in the continental United States on all orders over $99
- If there is a shipping charge (for expedited shipping, for example), we are not in business to “profit” from shipping; you are charged what we are charged
Our primary shipping service is FedEx Ground or FedEx Home Delivery. Both are “ground” services that take 5-7 business days from coast-to-coast (most of our products ship from our warehouse in Miami, FL).
As soon as the tracking # is provided by the shipping carrier, we will update your order with the tracking information. Our system will send you an automated message with the tracking information and your order status will be changed to “Shipped”.
The rate charged for the shipping of your order is based on the weight of your products, and your location. Before the final checkout page you will be shown what the cost of shipping will be, and you will have a chance to not place your order if you decide not to.
Fenza Auto Accessories will gladly ship to our international customers. If you’d like to make a purchase and have it shipped internationally, please send us an email to email@example.com. Be sure to include a list of the products you’d like to purchase, your shipping address, phone number, and the email address. A member of our Customer Service team will contact you to make all the arrangements. International Buyers – Please Note: Import duties, taxes and charges are not included in the item price or shipping charges. These charges are the buyer’s responsibility. Please check with your country’s customs office to determine what these additional costs will be prior to buying. We Offer Discounted international shipping rates By FedEx international economy.
If an item goes on back order we will ship you the part of your order that is in stock. When the item becomes available we will ship you the rest of your order. You will not be charged any additional shipping and handling for the second shipment.