The BAKFlip G2 hard folding truck bed cover is the smartest investment when your job calls for a cover that offers full bed access when you need it, and maximum theft protection when you don't. The all-new integrated buckle system allows you to drive with your cover folded, flipped up or closed. Our patented latch system is concealed under the tonneau cover. Simply lock your tailgate to secure the contents of your truck bed. The G2 is a perfect cargo management solution and compatible with almost any truck bed accessory.
- 100% BED ACCESS: The low-profile BAKFlip G2 hard folding cover allows you to drive with the cover fully closed, folded, or flipped up without covering the 3rd brake light.
- ENHANCED SECURITY: This cover features durable aluminum panels and an automatic latching system, providing greater security over vinyl covers. The G2 is operational from either side of the truck bed with quick-release cables under the panel.
- ENHANCED FUNCTIONALITY: The G2’s prop rods hold the cover upright while open and they securely stow away when the cover is partially or fully closed. The dual-action tailgate seal allows you to close the tailgate with the cover open or closed
- WE’VE GOT YOUR BAK: Make your purchase with confidence. The BAKFlip G2 tonneau cover is weight rated up to 300 lbs., is easy to install, and has a 2-year, hassle-free warranty. The G2 is proudly made in the USA with a US-based support team
All Products that requires LTL Freight will be shipped for free. Be aware The Buyer is Responsible for all Return LTL Freight cost.
Before we get into specifics, let us be clear on our shipping “philosophy”:
- We want to get things to you as quickly as humanly possible
- To keep things simple, we offer Free Shipping in the continental United States on all orders over $99
- If there is a shipping charge (for expedited shipping, for example), we are not in business to “profit” from shipping; you are charged what we are charged
Our primary shipping service is FedEx Ground or FedEx Home Delivery. Both are “ground” services that take 5-7 business days from coast-to-coast (most of our products ship from our warehouse in Miami, FL).
As soon as the tracking # is provided by the shipping carrier, we will update your order with the tracking information. Our system will send you an automated message with the tracking information and your order status will be changed to “Shipped”.
The rate charged for the shipping of your order is based on the weight of your products, and your location. Before the final checkout page you will be shown what the cost of shipping will be, and you will have a chance to not place your order if you decide not to.
Fenza Auto Accessories will gladly ship to our international customers. If you’d like to make a purchase and have it shipped internationally, please send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Be sure to include a list of the products you’d like to purchase, your shipping address, phone number, and the email address. A member of our Customer Service team will contact you to make all the arrangements. International Buyers – Please Note: Import duties, taxes and charges are not included in the item price or shipping charges. These charges are the buyer’s responsibility. Please check with your country’s customs office to determine what these additional costs will be prior to buying. We Offer Discounted international shipping rates By FedEx international economy.
If an item goes on back order we will ship you the part of your order that is in stock. When the item becomes available we will ship you the rest of your order. You will not be charged any additional shipping and handling for the second shipment.