Exhaust System Kit
Black Elite Cat-Back Dual Extreme Exhaust System
Black Elite Cat-Back Dual Extreme Exhaust System; Stainless; 2.5in. Tubing; 18in. Oval Body; 2.5in. Offset In/Dual Out; 4in. Black Ceramic Slash-Cut Tip; Exit Behind Rear Tire;
- WARNING CA Proposition 65 Message: WARNING: Motor vehicles contain fuel; oils and fluids; battery posts; terminals and related accessories which contain lead and lead compounds and other chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer; birth defects and other reproductive harm. These chemicals are found in vehicles; vehicle parts and accessories; both new and as replacements. When being serviced; these vehicles generate used oil; waste fluids; grease; fumes and particulates; all known to the State of California to cause cancer; birth defects; and reproductive harm.
- Aluminized Mandrel Bent Tubing
- Aluminized Superflow Muffler
- Baffled/Chambered Muffler; No Internal Packing
- Minimal Interior Drone - Aggressive Sound
- Black Ceramic Round Rolled Edge Slash-Cut Tips
- Incl. All Hardware/Factory Style Hangers
- Lifetime Limited Warranty
Because Jeep enthusiast need more power from idle to 3,000 RPM, Gibson Designed their Jeep Exhaust to enhance low and mid range performance for climbing and towing. This Hi Temp Black Ceramic Coated Dual Extreme Rear Exhaust exits behind each rear tire to provide plenty of ground clearance both On Road and Off Road. Offered with Dual Large diameter Rolled Edge Black Ceramic Exhaust tips, a Hassle free, bolt-on installation with professional results. Backed by a Lifetime Limited Warranty.
Gibson Exhaust is a leading manufacturer in aftermarket performance exhaust systems for your Truck, SUV ,American Muscle Car or Off road vehicle. Every exhaust system is designed for hassle free, bolt on installation with professional looking results. Gibson's exhaust systems are engineered & dyno-tested to decrease backpressure, and produce more torque, with increased horsepower and better fuel economy. Proudly Made in the USA and backed by a Lifetime Limited Warranty.
All Products that requires LTL Freight will be shipped for free. Be aware The Buyer is Responsible for all Return LTL Freight cost.
Before we get into specifics, let us be clear on our shipping “philosophy”:
- We want to get things to you as quickly as humanly possible
- To keep things simple, we offer Free Shipping in the continental United States on all orders over $99
- If there is a shipping charge (for expedited shipping, for example), we are not in business to “profit” from shipping; you are charged what we are charged
Our primary shipping service is FedEx Ground or FedEx Home Delivery. Both are “ground” services that take 5-7 business days from coast-to-coast (most of our products ship from our warehouse in Miami, FL).
As soon as the tracking # is provided by the shipping carrier, we will update your order with the tracking information. Our system will send you an automated message with the tracking information and your order status will be changed to “Shipped”.
The rate charged for the shipping of your order is based on the weight of your products, and your location. Before the final checkout page you will be shown what the cost of shipping will be, and you will have a chance to not place your order if you decide not to.
Fenza Auto Accessories will gladly ship to our international customers. If you’d like to make a purchase and have it shipped internationally, please send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Be sure to include a list of the products you’d like to purchase, your shipping address, phone number, and the email address. A member of our Customer Service team will contact you to make all the arrangements. International Buyers – Please Note: Import duties, taxes and charges are not included in the item price or shipping charges. These charges are the buyer’s responsibility. Please check with your country’s customs office to determine what these additional costs will be prior to buying. We Offer Discounted international shipping rates By FedEx international economy.
If an item goes on back order we will ship you the part of your order that is in stock. When the item becomes available we will ship you the rest of your order. You will not be charged any additional shipping and handling for the second shipment.