Truck Bed Rack
Overland Cargo Rack
Overland Cargo Rack; Incl. Cargo Rack Base And Cargo Rails;
- WARNING CA Proposition 65 Message: Cancer and Birth Defect
- Low Profile Design Keeps Cargo Gear Below Cab Roofline
- Constructed Of 14 Gauge For Strength And Durability
- Multi-Purpose Cargo Management Allows Variety Of Gear Storage
- Unique Design Utilizes Oem Bed Rails For Easy Installation
- Engineered For Most Roof Top Tents
- Optional Rack Lengths Available In 45 or 57 in.
- Top Support Rails Can Be Mounted In Multiple Positions
- Custom Die-Cast Riveted Logo Badge
- Hardware And Mounting Brackets Included
- E-Coated Base Coat Provides Long Lasting Corrosion Protection
- Texture Black Powder Coat Finish
- Bolt-On Installation - No Drilling Required
Maximize the cargo space and storage capacity of your truck with an all new Overland Cargo Rack from Westin. This multi-purpose bed rack "cargo management system" allows for a wide variety of off-road and overland gear storage, such as off-road jacks, RotoPaxTM gas cans , traction boards, shovels, rooftop tents, LED lighting and storage boxes, with multiple mounting positions and options. Constructed of 4" rectangular tubing and 14 gauge steel, this unique design utilizes the OEM bed rails for a no-drill mounting which is incredibly strong, but lightweight and easy to install. The low profile design was engineered to keep the cargo gear below the cab roofline, positioning most roof top tents to be flush with the top of the cab roof to reduce wind resistance and allow for easier garage parking. You can choose your preferred rack length (available in either 45" or 57" options), and top support rails which can be mounted in multiple positions as needed. It can also accommodate a wide variety of roof top tent footprints, making the Overland Cargo Rack perfect for any back country adventure.
Westin Automotive Products, Inc. is an industry leading manufacturer of premium quality parts and accessories for truck, Jeep, and SUV applications, offering innovative and functional designs since 1975. The Westin Family of Brands includes Westin, Superwinch, Brute, and Few brands and are sold and distributed globally by leading automotive parts suppliers. Bumpers, nerf step bars, running boards, grille guards, truck bed cargo management, toolboxes, led lighting, floor liners, body trim, and winches the most comprehensive line of accessories available.
All Products that requires LTL Freight will be shipped for free. Be aware The Buyer is Responsible for all Return LTL Freight cost.
Before we get into specifics, let us be clear on our shipping “philosophy”:
- We want to get things to you as quickly as humanly possible
- To keep things simple, we offer Free Shipping in the continental United States on all orders over $99
- If there is a shipping charge (for expedited shipping, for example), we are not in business to “profit” from shipping; you are charged what we are charged
Our primary shipping service is FedEx Ground or FedEx Home Delivery. Both are “ground” services that take 5-7 business days from coast-to-coast (most of our products ship from our warehouse in Miami, FL).
As soon as the tracking # is provided by the shipping carrier, we will update your order with the tracking information. Our system will send you an automated message with the tracking information and your order status will be changed to “Shipped”.
The rate charged for the shipping of your order is based on the weight of your products, and your location. Before the final checkout page you will be shown what the cost of shipping will be, and you will have a chance to not place your order if you decide not to.
Fenza Auto Accessories will gladly ship to our international customers. If you’d like to make a purchase and have it shipped internationally, please send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Be sure to include a list of the products you’d like to purchase, your shipping address, phone number, and the email address. A member of our Customer Service team will contact you to make all the arrangements. International Buyers – Please Note: Import duties, taxes and charges are not included in the item price or shipping charges. These charges are the buyer’s responsibility. Please check with your country’s customs office to determine what these additional costs will be prior to buying. We Offer Discounted international shipping rates By FedEx international economy.
If an item goes on back order we will ship you the part of your order that is in stock. When the item becomes available we will ship you the rest of your order. You will not be charged any additional shipping and handling for the second shipment.