Outlaw Nerf Step Bars
Outlaw Nerf Step Bars; Textured Black;
- WARNING CA Proposition 65 Message: Cancer and Birth Defect
- 2 in. Diameter Wall Tubing For Maximum Durability
- 16 Gauge Steel Top Step Surface Plate
- Protects Vehicle Rocker Panels From Potential Damage
- Fits Tight To Rocker Panel For A Solid Fit And Rugged Look
- Coarse Textured Step Area For Slip Resistance
- Silicon Sealed To Reduce Vibration
- Welded Stamped Flange For Added Structure And Strength
- Unique Dimple Stamped Top Plate
- Custom Die-Cast Riveted Logo Badge
- Bolt-On Installation - No Drilling Required
- Hardware And Mounting Brackets Included
- E-Coated Base Coat Provides Long Lasting Corrosion Protection
Westins Outlaw Nerf Step Bars offer the perfect balance between function and strength resulting in the ultimate rugged look designed to last and impress. Engineered to fit tightly against rocker panels, the Outlaw Nerf Step Bars provide a solid fit and superb protection while simultaneously improving vehicle cab access. Whether you are an avid overlander or simply an off-roader, rest assured you will be safely stepping into your vehicle with a 16 gauge steel coarse step surface and 2" diameter tubing. Featuring bolt-on installation, an e-coated base coat and textured black powder coat top finish, Westins Outlaw Nerf Step Bars are the ideal match for the toughest of conditions.
Westin Automotive Products, Inc. is an industry leading manufacturer of premium quality parts and accessories for truck, Jeep, and SUV applications, offering innovative and functional designs since 1975. The Westin Family of Brands includes Westin, Superwinch, Brute, and Few brands and are sold and distributed globally by leading automotive parts suppliers. Bumpers, nerf step bars, running boards, grille guards, truck bed cargo management, toolboxes, led lighting, floor liners, body trim, and winches the most comprehensive line of accessories available.
All Products that requires LTL Freight will be shipped for free. Be aware The Buyer is Responsible for all Return LTL Freight cost.
Before we get into specifics, let us be clear on our shipping “philosophy”:
- We want to get things to you as quickly as humanly possible
- To keep things simple, we offer Free Shipping in the continental United States on all orders over $99
- If there is a shipping charge (for expedited shipping, for example), we are not in business to “profit” from shipping; you are charged what we are charged
Our primary shipping service is FedEx Ground or FedEx Home Delivery. Both are “ground” services that take 5-7 business days from coast-to-coast (most of our products ship from our warehouse in Miami, FL).
As soon as the tracking # is provided by the shipping carrier, we will update your order with the tracking information. Our system will send you an automated message with the tracking information and your order status will be changed to “Shipped”.
The rate charged for the shipping of your order is based on the weight of your products, and your location. Before the final checkout page you will be shown what the cost of shipping will be, and you will have a chance to not place your order if you decide not to.
Fenza Auto Accessories will gladly ship to our international customers. If you’d like to make a purchase and have it shipped internationally, please send us an email to email@example.com. Be sure to include a list of the products you’d like to purchase, your shipping address, phone number, and the email address. A member of our Customer Service team will contact you to make all the arrangements. International Buyers – Please Note: Import duties, taxes and charges are not included in the item price or shipping charges. These charges are the buyer’s responsibility. Please check with your country’s customs office to determine what these additional costs will be prior to buying. We Offer Discounted international shipping rates By FedEx international economy.
If an item goes on back order we will ship you the part of your order that is in stock. When the item becomes available we will ship you the rest of your order. You will not be charged any additional shipping and handling for the second shipment.