Fuel Pump Electric
Electric Fuel Pump
Electric Fuel Pump; Free Flow GPH 110; Gasoline; Carbureted; 3/8 in. NPT Inlet/Outlet Size; Silver Body/Silver Bracket/Red Logo;
- WARNING CA Proposition 65 Message: WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
- Tumble Polished Billet Look
- Lower Housing Casting Designed For Enhanced Fuel Flow
- Motor Draws Only 3 Amps Current
- Relay Kit P/N 12-753 And 7 1/2 Amp Fuse Recommended
- Improved Design For Street/Strip Applications
- Distinctive Blue Logo
- Flows 110 gph
- Flows 88 gph At 9 PSI
- Maximum Pressure Is 14 PSI
- Includes P/N 12-803 Fuel Pressure Regulator
- Provides Constant Fuel Flow With No Pulsation
- Has Externally Accessible Pressure Relief Valve Max 14 PSI
The world famous Holley Red, Blue, and Black pumps are the most recognized performance pumps of all times. They have been powering racing legends and street enthusiasts alike since the early 1970's. Their time-proven rotor/vane design is known to get the job done and readily available rebuild parts allow you to keep on running with minimal expense!
Holley has been the undisputed leader in fuel systems for over 100 years. Holley carburetors have powered every NASCAR Sprint Cup team and nearly every NHRA Pro-Stock champion for four decades. Now, Holley EFI is dominating the performance world as well as our products for GM's LS engine. Holley's products also include performance fuel pumps, intake manifolds & engine dress-up products for street performance, race and marine applications. As a single solution, or partnered with products from other Holley companies - Hooker Headers, Flowtech Exhaust, NOS Nitrous, Weiand, Earl's Performance Plumbing, or Diablosport - Holley products can give you the edge you need over the competition.
All Products that requires LTL Freight will be shipped for free. Be aware The Buyer is Responsible for all Return LTL Freight cost.
Before we get into specifics, let us be clear on our shipping “philosophy”:
- We want to get things to you as quickly as humanly possible
- To keep things simple, we offer Free Shipping in the continental United States on all orders over $99
- If there is a shipping charge (for expedited shipping, for example), we are not in business to “profit” from shipping; you are charged what we are charged
Our primary shipping service is FedEx Ground or FedEx Home Delivery. Both are “ground” services that take 5-7 business days from coast-to-coast (most of our products ship from our warehouse in Miami, FL).
As soon as the tracking # is provided by the shipping carrier, we will update your order with the tracking information. Our system will send you an automated message with the tracking information and your order status will be changed to “Shipped”.
The rate charged for the shipping of your order is based on the weight of your products, and your location. Before the final checkout page you will be shown what the cost of shipping will be, and you will have a chance to not place your order if you decide not to.
Fenza Auto Accessories will gladly ship to our international customers. If you’d like to make a purchase and have it shipped internationally, please send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Be sure to include a list of the products you’d like to purchase, your shipping address, phone number, and the email address. A member of our Customer Service team will contact you to make all the arrangements. International Buyers – Please Note: Import duties, taxes and charges are not included in the item price or shipping charges. These charges are the buyer’s responsibility. Please check with your country’s customs office to determine what these additional costs will be prior to buying. We Offer Discounted international shipping rates By FedEx international economy.
If an item goes on back order we will ship you the part of your order that is in stock. When the item becomes available we will ship you the rest of your order. You will not be charged any additional shipping and handling for the second shipment.