Fuel Tank Pickup
HydraMat Fuel Reservoir System
HydraMat Fuel Reservoir System; 8 in. Long x 3 Wide in. Rectangle; 15 Micron; Center Outlet 3/8 in. NPT;
- Width: 3.000 in.
- Patent Pending Solves Problems w/Traditional Fuel Pick-Ups
- Reduces Potential For Air To Enter Fuel System
- Vehicles w/Fuel Starvation At Hard Corners/Stops/Inclines/LowFuel
- Surface Tension/Fluid Wicking Allow Hydramat To Draw Fuel
- Area Of Hydramat Is Uncovered Tiny Pores In Media Seal
- Internal Reservoir Assists Fuel Available At The Pickup
- Eliminates Specialty Reservoirs Sumps/Pick Up Pumps
- No Need For A Separate Filter Before The Fuel Pump
- Can Be Folded and Compressed For Easy Install
- Hydramats Fit A Variety Of Stock Fuel Tanks/Race Fuel Cells
The amazing HydraMat(TM) is Holley's patent pending design that solves the problems associated with traditional fuel pick-ups in stock fuel tanks as well as racing fuel cells. During hard cornering, acceleration, stopping, inclines, and low fuel conditions fuel runs away from the fuel pick up which introduces air into the system resulting in poor engine performance and even stalling. HydraMat is the solution!
Holley has been the undisputed leader in fuel systems for over 100 years. Holley carburetors have powered every NASCAR Sprint Cup team and nearly every NHRA Pro-Stock champion for four decades. Now, Holley EFI is dominating the performance world as well as our products for GM's LS engine. Holley's products also include performance fuel pumps, intake manifolds & engine dress-up products for street performance, race and marine applications. As a single solution, or partnered with products from other Holley companies - Hooker Headers, Flowtech Exhaust, NOS Nitrous, Weiand, Earl's Performance Plumbing, or Diablosport - Holley products can give you the edge you need over the competition.
All Products that requires LTL Freight will be shipped for free. Be aware The Buyer is Responsible for all Return LTL Freight cost.
Before we get into specifics, let us be clear on our shipping “philosophy”:
- We want to get things to you as quickly as humanly possible
- To keep things simple, we offer Free Shipping in the continental United States on all orders over $99
- If there is a shipping charge (for expedited shipping, for example), we are not in business to “profit” from shipping; you are charged what we are charged
Our primary shipping service is FedEx Ground or FedEx Home Delivery. Both are “ground” services that take 5-7 business days from coast-to-coast (most of our products ship from our warehouse in Miami, FL).
As soon as the tracking # is provided by the shipping carrier, we will update your order with the tracking information. Our system will send you an automated message with the tracking information and your order status will be changed to “Shipped”.
The rate charged for the shipping of your order is based on the weight of your products, and your location. Before the final checkout page you will be shown what the cost of shipping will be, and you will have a chance to not place your order if you decide not to.
Fenza Auto Accessories will gladly ship to our international customers. If you’d like to make a purchase and have it shipped internationally, please send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Be sure to include a list of the products you’d like to purchase, your shipping address, phone number, and the email address. A member of our Customer Service team will contact you to make all the arrangements. International Buyers – Please Note: Import duties, taxes and charges are not included in the item price or shipping charges. These charges are the buyer’s responsibility. Please check with your country’s customs office to determine what these additional costs will be prior to buying. We Offer Discounted international shipping rates By FedEx international economy.
If an item goes on back order we will ship you the part of your order that is in stock. When the item becomes available we will ship you the rest of your order. You will not be charged any additional shipping and handling for the second shipment.