Universal Class 4 Black with Chrome Hitch Balls Tri-Ball Mount for 2" Receiver (80426) by Pro Series®. With 1-7/8", 2", and 2-5/16" Ball. Weight Capacity: 2000 lbs GTW / 200 lbs TW, 6000 lbs GTW / 600 lbs TW, 10000 lbs GTW / 1000 lbs TW. These ball mounts fit an industry-standard receiver hitch mount. The ball is welded, not bolted to the mount, so it can’t ever come loose.
- Ball is welded to mount, not fastened with a nut that can get loose over time
- Fits standard square receiver tube opening
- Mounts are powdercoated black over e-coat, the balls themselves are chromed or powdercoated
- Fabricated from steel tubing or solid bar stock, depending on weight rating
- All welds MIG welded for strength and security
- Close tolerances to reduce rattle in receiver
- Available different overall lengths for clearance from bumper
All Products that requires LTL Freight will be shipped for free. Be aware The Buyer is Responsible for all Return LTL Freight cost.
Before we get into specifics, let us be clear on our shipping “philosophy”:
- We want to get things to you as quickly as humanly possible
- To keep things simple, we offer Free Shipping in the continental United States on all orders over $99
- If there is a shipping charge (for expedited shipping, for example), we are not in business to “profit” from shipping; you are charged what we are charged
Our primary shipping service is FedEx Ground or FedEx Home Delivery. Both are “ground” services that take 5-7 business days from coast-to-coast (most of our products ship from our warehouse in Miami, FL).
As soon as the tracking # is provided by the shipping carrier, we will update your order with the tracking information. Our system will send you an automated message with the tracking information and your order status will be changed to “Shipped”.
The rate charged for the shipping of your order is based on the weight of your products, and your location. Before the final checkout page you will be shown what the cost of shipping will be, and you will have a chance to not place your order if you decide not to.
Fenza Auto Accessories will gladly ship to our international customers. If you’d like to make a purchase and have it shipped internationally, please send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Be sure to include a list of the products you’d like to purchase, your shipping address, phone number, and the email address. A member of our Customer Service team will contact you to make all the arrangements. International Buyers – Please Note: Import duties, taxes and charges are not included in the item price or shipping charges. These charges are the buyer’s responsibility. Please check with your country’s customs office to determine what these additional costs will be prior to buying. We Offer Discounted international shipping rates By FedEx international economy.
If an item goes on back order we will ship you the part of your order that is in stock. When the item becomes available we will ship you the rest of your order. You will not be charged any additional shipping and handling for the second shipment.