Pro-Mod Front Bumper
Pro-Mod Front Bumper; Textured Black;
- WARNING CA Proposition 65 Message: Cancer and Birth Defect
- Lightweight Design Reduce Shipping Cost w/o Sacrificing Strength
- Increases Ground Clearance And Angle Of Approach
- Constructed Of 10 Gauge Steel For Strength And Style
- Mesh Screen Allows Maximum Air Flow To Intercooler/Radiator Area
- Has Provisions For Factory Sensors - On Some Applications
- 10 Gauge Steel Valance Included - On Some Applications
- Valance Features Laser-Cut Westin Logo
- Bolt On Skid Plate Available - Sold Separately
- Compatible For Factory Tow Hooks - On Some Applications
- Outrigger Brackets Support Wings Of Bumper For Maximum Strength
- Hardware And Mounting Brackets Included
- E-Coated Base Coat Provides Long Lasting Corrosion Protection
Westins Pro-Mod Front Bumper combines enhanced vehicle protection, with great looks. Pro-Mods revolutionary lightweight modular design is uniquely engineered with outrigger reinforcement brackets to provide maximum front end protection without compromising on strength, integrity or durability. The "high and tight" bumper profile creates a greater approach angle, which significantly improves off-road driving capabilities. The lightweight design also requires smaller shipping packages which dramatically reduces shipping costs. Pro-Mod bumpers feature a textured black finish with an e-coated base coat, providing long lasting corrosion protection from the elements. Once you see the Pro-Mod Front Bumper, the choice becomes obvious.
Westin Automotive Products, Inc. is an industry leading manufacturer of premium quality parts and accessories for truck, Jeep, and SUV applications, offering innovative and functional designs since 1975. The Westin Family of Brands includes Westin, Superwinch, Brute, and Few brands and are sold and distributed globally by leading automotive parts suppliers. Bumpers, nerf step bars, running boards, grille guards, truck bed cargo management, toolboxes, led lighting, floor liners, body trim, and winches the most comprehensive line of accessories available.
All Products that requires LTL Freight will be shipped for free. Be aware The Buyer is Responsible for all Return LTL Freight cost.
Before we get into specifics, let us be clear on our shipping “philosophy”:
- We want to get things to you as quickly as humanly possible
- To keep things simple, we offer Free Shipping in the continental United States on all orders over $99
- If there is a shipping charge (for expedited shipping, for example), we are not in business to “profit” from shipping; you are charged what we are charged
Our primary shipping service is FedEx Ground or FedEx Home Delivery. Both are “ground” services that take 5-7 business days from coast-to-coast (most of our products ship from our warehouse in Miami, FL).
As soon as the tracking # is provided by the shipping carrier, we will update your order with the tracking information. Our system will send you an automated message with the tracking information and your order status will be changed to “Shipped”.
The rate charged for the shipping of your order is based on the weight of your products, and your location. Before the final checkout page you will be shown what the cost of shipping will be, and you will have a chance to not place your order if you decide not to.
Fenza Auto Accessories will gladly ship to our international customers. If you’d like to make a purchase and have it shipped internationally, please send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Be sure to include a list of the products you’d like to purchase, your shipping address, phone number, and the email address. A member of our Customer Service team will contact you to make all the arrangements. International Buyers – Please Note: Import duties, taxes and charges are not included in the item price or shipping charges. These charges are the buyer’s responsibility. Please check with your country’s customs office to determine what these additional costs will be prior to buying. We Offer Discounted international shipping rates By FedEx international economy.
If an item goes on back order we will ship you the part of your order that is in stock. When the item becomes available we will ship you the rest of your order. You will not be charged any additional shipping and handling for the second shipment.